Sunday, January 11, 2009

Papa's Got a Brand New Bag

The gals waiting back at home for the "meat" to return..you can tell Mary Cameron is stoked


Gay title I know...but Will wanted me to put "Will's Deer" I'm yawning just thinking about it...nevertheless...here is the "kill" from the weekend..unfortunately...pause....not a mounter....another pause....regain composure.....Yes...this deer will qualify for something referred to as a skull mount...to which my husband promises will look grand in his study...just one more pause...we're still working out the details on that. For the stats on this "BEAST" you must contact "wild bill" he'll fill you in!

6 comments:

The Rutherford Family said...

Merideth, this is Amanda
rutherford in Rolling Fork, Mindy's daughter in law. I just wanted to tell you that I found your blog through another blog, and Mary Cameron is beautiful. I know you and Will are enjoying her so much. Check out my blog to see the twins. www.willrutherfordfamily.blogspot.com. I hope you have a great week.

AL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anisa said...

hey meredith! just found your blog. mary cameron is a DOLL. sending a big hug to you!

Harper said...

Congrats on the deer and all, but.. i love that she wears a bonnet! Causey will be 2 in March and still wears one to church every Sunday!! I am so glad to keep up with your beautiful family!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Mer- She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person!!!

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

Love the comments! You crack me up! MC is getting so big and she is beautiful! Can't wait to see her again!