Sunday, January 11, 2009

8 Weeks....and counting
















Here is a brief update on the world of Martin in the past week....some big happenings I might add. Will started a new clinical rotation in Columbus, which he appears to be enjoying...and why not..he takes Mary Cameron to my grandparents house in the mornings and he is greeted by a steaming pile of breakfast meats, gravy, eggs, and homemade buscuits on a daily basis...tough..really. I on the other hand had a mild to moderate, depending on who was observing, breakdown Monday morning as our new routine began. It's really hard to leave the little munchkin...I mentioned to Will that before we knew it she would be headed to college...he told me to get serious.....so I tried. Also, the highlight of the week...Mary Cameron turned a whoping 2 months old..she's quite entertaining as of late...lots of smiles, flatulance that would rival a grown man, and she's now added snoring to the mix..a real trip I've posted a few pics from the week..enjoy!

2 comments:

The Marlin's said...

Jake is a terrible snorer(not a word... i know) He had his adnoids taken out and it didn't help like it was supposed to. He sounds like a train. She is so cute and you are right. she will be headed to college before you know it. I can't believe JL is seven. MC is precious.

The Segrest Family said...

she is so adorable!!!! love the new pictures.