Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Calling all Bacheloretts...Take Two

One Happy Kid!










Well...apparently January the month of doom and gloom was a bit livelier than usual for this group of pals. We have so many weddings on the horizon..that it is imparative to treat these gals to a night or two of FUN TIMES! Our dear lassie Katie is headed to the altar on February 7th..so a few of her closest decided to gather at a camphouse in the woods...for a glorified night of slumber..a true blast by any standards... Go get em' tiger!
Also pictured is my sweet love who is growing like a weed...or whatever tends to grow this time of year. I was gone to Houston last week for work stuff so MR MOM stepped up to the plate and did a great job...He had some help from Grammy and Papa in Columbus...way to go dad...sounded like it was quite a party...pity I wasn't invited



4 comments:

The Beamer's said...

Yay!!! You posted pics of Mary Cameron! She is so pretty!
By the way....I have those same pj's! Love them!

Katie said...

Your daughter is just precious! And, I loved seeing pics of you and all of your girls. Pass my congrats on to Katie and Amber!

theelliottfamily said...

I need a camphouse to go to!! Love the pics of Mary Cameron. I can't believe how big she is...and how much she looks like daddy! Sorry Mer! I know it's hard, but she is her dad! See you soon.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Your little girl is so precious!!