Monday, December 15, 2008

Mary, Joseph, and YES...baby Jesus


Well, here we are in all our glory. Yes...Mary Cameron had her debut as Jesus (thank goodness no one peeked under the swaddle to find out that "he" was in fact a "she") at the church nativity scene. It was sleeting outside, and "Mary" was a bit hesitant to let her 3 week old out in such conditions, but I was reassured by my darling brother, the youth minister, that Mary Cameron was playing Jesus..there was no possible way she would or could get sick...so....we packed up the swaddle and all the garb, and headed for the manger scene. She did great...no outburst...a fairly peaceful, laid back Jesus... perhaps she'll get asked again! This post is also dedicated to my dear friend Mary Frances Parham Odom who loves the fact that I have a blog, and can't seem to admit quite yet that she really would love to have one as well....Holla if you hear me francine

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

meredith, i have to say, you make me laugh out loud! i can hear you talking in your typing =)
you are one funny chickadee...
mary cameron is a cute little baby Jesus all wrapped up =)
and your new house is beautiful too!