Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess who's blogging....

So here's my blog...in all its glory I might add. I was facing major pressure from the outside blogging world to start one of these things...so I finally caved, and here's my best attempt! I'd like to say on record that I'm technologically challenged to put it lightly. I mean I just got text messaging, and that's only because I was receiving text from my GRANDMOTHER, yes I said grandmother, so again...I thought it was time.

My disclaimer is that my blog will not be updated daily, my posts will not be as clever or as witty as my fathers, and my page is certainly not in the league creatively, as most of you veteran blogging champs...So now that we've cleared the air on all of that...I'm happy to be here...and look forward to a life full of happy blogging! Peace out!

No comments: