Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long time no blog

Happy Belated Valentine's Day..from yours truly





Happy Birthday uncle Cameron...swell name you got...



Mary Cameron and Grammy...oh how we look forward to Mondays and Wednesdays!!



Hello Blogsters...not much happening around here...the sweet baby girl turned 3 months old on Valentines Day...she's rolling over..gave a little giggle today, and is growing so much. Wild Bill (will) is wrapping up his rotation in Columbus, I'm heading to Princeton for the week, and Drake seems to have just as much energy as ever....hey readers..side note..my dad joined the local fitness facility, and I mentioned since he was going to be improving his bod..he might want to think about a sprapy tan...what a scream....

2 comments:

jimmyb said...

Let it be known that in spite of whether or not my bod improves, only one member of this family will EVER get a spray-on tan...

FranpOdom said...

Well, Mere, I am glad to see you got to NJ! So glad I got to see you this weekend! Wish I could have seen MC!! Hope Will watches her better than you! J/K. Miss yall!