Sunday, November 8, 2009

ODE TO THE MULLET

A jolly group
Just fluttering in her nursery

this is certainly her best angle


a few of the costumes workin the room



oh yes my friends..are we still friends?? SO I promise to NEVA go blonde




It is just so natural..


So folks..what a hiatus this has been..long story short home renovation led to a computer issue that is now not allowing me to upload any pictures..and we all know a good pic is needed to document any tale. So I'm relying on emailed photos from friends...i'll give that a whirl for a while


here are a few from a halloween get together...Will and I are Nascar fans...I felt as though a blanket is needed to cover those legs, but I was hoping the WIG concealed my identity..HOWEVA..Will was awfully proud of his legs



On a much better note...Little Love is featured a an adorable butterfly..she had a lovely time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!! SO excited!!

The Beamer's said...

Yay!!! You are back to blogging! Hopefully:)

AnnaLittle said...

I'm so glad you are finally back. I had just gotten addicted to the Martin Chronicles when you went on your hiatus.

That girl who dressed as a dresser is hilarious.

And that is the cutest little butterfly I have ever seen!