Wednesday, June 24, 2009


The Big Guy













Presh





A tribute to all dads...what would the world be like without em'? In my particular case..pretty boring..what can I say...the guy..better known as big jim..(now on the facebook frontier...can't even talk about that) adds a splash of color to most all situations..he cherishes a good debate...loves pounce on stupidity..still hails as a bang up bass player..a crossword puzzle makes him giddy...and is quite possibly the author of the worlds funniest reading...Cheers to you dad!!


On to Sir William...hands down...LOVES THAT BABY GIRL...As for the role I've moved into...I've moved on in life to the official diper bag holder...and a dang good one...those don't just look good on any ole shoulder I've been told..hey..he still thinks mama's got it...or so I tell myself

No comments: